Assistant Project Manager
A family-owned company is where you feel most at home. That is just one of the reasons that the W.M. Schlosser Company has enjoyed success and been a constant leader in the DMV for almost 60 years. The biggest reason is our people. Our employees are the most important component of our company. Unlike some of the bigger contractors, with Schlosser, you are a name not a number. Open door policy at all levels of management. Our philosophy is building careers and relationships is as important as the projects that we build.
The Assistant Project Manager is responsible to support Senior Management on all aspects of the administrative and technical management of the construction project.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you are responsible to support the Project Manager or Senior Project Manager on all activities related to contract administration. This includes change orders, submittals, procurement, schedule, quality control, and safety.
- Degree required in Engineering, Construction Management, or similar discipline.
- Minimum 5 years construction experience required; working for a general contractor on government projects as either an Officer or Project Engineer.
- Demonstrated experience on Government construction projects.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for the work and industry a must.
W.M. SCHLOSSER COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment in accordance with all applicable national, federal, state or local laws